The cost of staying in New Zealand in 3 categories
1. Basic Costs
Our price proposition already includes the essential cost blocks to ensure planability and simplicity. The basic costs are already covered by the offer price.
These vary depending on the selected school / location and the length of stay / length of the term.
– School fees (registration, administration, school fees, tax, special fees for internet, etc.)
– Introduction days and 2 excursions
– Care, Support
– Accommodation and catering
The flight prices vary, depending on when you book and for what period. In this respect, you can only give experiences here. We are happy to arrange the journey and make an offer. We work together with an international travel agency which has a lot of experience with traveling to New Zealand.
3. Other costs
Separately, elective services and personal expenses are to be covered
– Visa (ca. 150 EUR unique)
– School Uniform (ca. 150 EUR unique)
– School Supplies (ca 150 EUR)
4. Optional costs
– For additional hobbies and travel
– Pocket Money
– Extraordinary school events (optional)
We have compiled what total costs you will get. The prices are based on the current cost of the shoulder 2017/2018:
[table id=4 /]