Your stay in New Zealand can be divided into phases covering the entire period from the idea to the return journey and follow-up.
We of YougoNZ accompany you on this way, in some steps more intensively, as required.
- Personal Advice
- Expectations and needs analysis
- Matching with schools
- Preparation of proposals
- Preliminary clarifications
- Registration at the selected high school
- – In a first telephone call we discuss some basic data and answer the first questions. The expectations of the stay abroad and the conditions are typical subjects.
- – In the next step, you will receive an offer with proposals and costs for your stay. The schools we work with, we have chosen so that there is something for every taste.
- – Registration at the school is the next step, YougoNZ helps with the preparation and the forms.
- Organization visa
- Booking and ticket issuing
- Insurance package
- Return Flight
- Transfer within New Zealand
- Reception in Wanganui and transfer
- – Now it goes into the preparation. The return ticket is the first step. Either you take care of your booking or we help you. We only work with travel partners, with whom we have already had good experiences.
- – Once the necessary documents have been submitted, the student visa may be applied for. We check the documents once again from Germany before sending, as mistakes can happen easily.
- – The insurance situation is also reviewed. Health insurance and travel insurance are essential. The schools usually offer comprehensive packages if we do not provide the right coverage.
- – The international departments of the schools usually organize accommodation with the host family or accommodation at the school. The families are carefully preselected and tested for suitability. We are involved in this process.
- – Finally, the journey can begin and we can welcome you at the destination airport in New Zealand.
- Launch event YougoNZ
- Introduction to school
- School and basic equipment
- Support at the school
- Support in New Zealand by YougoNZ staff
- Parenting by YougoNZ
- Offer of excursions (additional)
- Certificate of participation
- Post processing
- – Mobile phone card, which can be used directly in your own mobile phone (Dual band).
- – Accommodation with the host family or in the international college house with family connection.
- – School fee as well as the first material equipment with stapling etc.
- – The schools have their own mentor for international students, who take care of the students separately.
- – Supervision of the student during the stay incl. 24 h emergency call as well as German speaking contact person.
- – Monthly feedback to the parents: retrospect, planning.
- -Offer of excursions and leisure activities, which can be booked alternatively.
As far as the course essentially, depending on the situation, more points are added. We will find this in a personal conversation.