The topics we work on together
As an agency, we want to make sure that your stay becomes a full success. That’s why we support you through the whole process, starting with planning, through the preparations and last not leasst the stay itself.
And that’s something really specific about us. We are on site in New Zealand which helps a lot to int4grate you and make you feel good very fast.
In the following diagram we have listed the key topics we will handle together. If you click on the detail tabs, you get even more information.
Feel free to talk with us if more questions turn up. This is quite normal and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- In a first telephone call we discuss some basic data and answer the first questions. The expectations of the stay abroad and the conditions are typical subjects.
- In the next step, you will receive an offer with proposals and costs for your stay. The schools we work with, we have chosen so that there is something for every taste.
- Registration at the school is the next step, YougoNZ helps with the preparation and the forms.
- Now it goes into the preparation. The return ticket is the first step. Either you take care of your booking or we help you. We only work with travel partners, with whom we have already had good experiences.
- Once the necessary documents have been submitted, the student visa may be applied for. We check the documents once again from Germany before sending, as mistakes can happen easily.
- The insurance situation is also reviewed. Health insurance and travel insurance are essential. The schools usually offer comprehensive packages if we do not provide the right coverage.
- The international departments of the schools usually organize accommodation with the host family or accommodation at the school. The families are carefully preselected and tested for suitability. We are involved in this process.
- Finally, the journey can begin and we can welcome you at the destination airport in New Zealand.
- Mobile phone card, which can be used directly in your own mobile phone (Dual band).
- Accommodation with the host family or in the international college house with family connection.
- School fee as well as the first material equipment with stapling etc.
- The schools have their own mentor for international students, who take care of the students separately.
- Supervision of the student during the stay incl. 24 h emergency call as well as German speaking contact person.
- Monthly feedback to the parents: retrospect, planning.
- Offer of excursions and leisure activities, which can be booked alternatively.